My Blog List

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

As I sit and relax for a few minutes before getting up to get the kids headed towards bed I was cleaning out my favorites list on my computer and came across my blog.  Funny how it's been over a year since I last wrote on it so much as changed mostly for the good.  We survived our first yer back in Oregon, Tyler made it through another year of college, I went back to work at the hospital, the kids all grew 20 inches (ok not really but it sure feels like it when you have to buy new clothes all the time :-))  This summer brought on another big change for our family.  Tyler went back to work full time after spending the last 4.5 years at home/going to school.  he is in his final year graduating in May and he's going to be working Full time!  It's amazing how God works things out you just have to be patient and wait to see what he is doing even when you don't really like the steps he is using to get you there.  he's been back to work now for 2 months which has enabled me to only work 1 job and under 40 hours a week.  Wooohooo for free time!  I think I have been busier not working than working.  Making baby gifts for my soon to be newest niece, canning 73 quarts of pears and running the kids all over town and back for this or that.
It was fun to look at the picture of the kids posted to this blog.  Haylie has changed so much.  I will have to post some new pictures but I'll have to do it from the other computer because this one doesn't have any on it.
Next week brings on another milestone.  Haylie gets her braces off!!  Pictures to come!  Funnniest part of that is she has school pictures the day BEFORE they come off!  She was not pleased to say the least.


No comments:

Post a Comment